Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Quality traffic!
03-20-2013, 12:18 PM
Quality traffic!
Where can we drive quality traffic to gigs and get more sales? Please share so we together can get good bucks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2013, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 02:52 PM by activeseller.)
RE: Quality traffic!
Hey Bamboo well i think that if you want to get traffic for both quality and quantity vise then you should do social networking sites and provide the details about your selling program to more and more people.Thanks!
04-24-2013, 06:55 PM
Welcome to forum. Hope you can get all support from here.
07-10-2013, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 02:52 PM by activeseller.)
The first step is to create two twitter account. One account for your website and one other that will be used to tweet every valuable & new information. The trick is to tweet as many as you can good stuff on the second account (not the website one). On the other side, just tweet out some information about your website on the first twitter account (website one). You can retweet some of the tweets of your second account to get already some traffic from there. Keep going as it!!!
08-10-2013, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 05:35 PM by Johnny Depp.)
(04-24-2013 03:04 AM)markspend1 Wrote:  Hey Bamboo well i think that if you want to get traffic for both quality and quantity vise then you should do social networking sites and provide the details about your selling program to more and more people.Thanks!

I agree Rolleyes that social sites provides large number of customers..

Make Money Online